Comment on page
How to create a custom farming pool?
The creation of a pool occurs in several stages:
- Entering Initial parameters
- Creating a liquidity pool
- Replenishment of the reward pool
The step-by-step guide is below:
- 1.Select two tokens in the Liquidity pool section, based on which an existing liquidity pool will be found or a new liquidity pool will be created.
- 2.The first token can be anything from the proposed list or found at the address of the token. This token will be used to distribute rewards. The second token is from a list of stablecoins and BNB.
- 4.Select the expected date and time for the start of farming – this parameter is used only to start distribution.
- 5.Select the end date and time of farming - this parameter is used only to calculate the amount of distributed tokens per day.
- 6.Enter the number of distributed tokens. You will need then to send such amount of tokens to the farming contract wallet.
- 7.Based on this data, the volume of distributed tokens per day will be calculated. Important! Once a farming pool has been created, this value cannot be changed.
- 8.Create a farming pool.
A farming pool is created based on a liquidity pool, so a new liquidity pool must be created for new tokens. This can be done in two ways:
- 1.Through the standard interface in the Liquidity section.
- 2.When creating a custom farming pool in the pop-up window.
After creating a farming pool, copy and save the following information:
- 1.The address of the created farming pool on the Nomiswap website – pools are only available via a direct link and cannot be accessed through site navigation.
- 2.Contract address for replenishing the reward pool – the selected coins must be transferred to this address, which will be distributed at the calculated rate.
When replenishing for a smaller amount, the end time of farming will decrease. When replenishing for a larger amount, the end of farming will increase. When adding additional tokens, the distribution time will be increased.
Replenishment can be made by any user.
❗️Displaying the created farming pool is possible only through a direct link. The pool is not shown on the page "farms". So it is important to save the received link for distribution among the community.
- opportunity to buy tokens
- the ability to replenish and remove liquidity
- displaying standard information about the farming pool
- the output of additional information: distribution start time, days before the end (calculated based on the distribution per day and the number of tokens to distribute), reward token, daily distribution
Watch out for fake accounts! The Nomiswap team will never text you first and ask for private keys or individual information!